歡迎來到 圓球城市 登入 | 註冊 | Help

首頁 作者專欄 新聞 市民開講 活動專區 論壇

三連敗的公牛

在 11-07-2007, 11:44 下午 由 tedlinpeter 發表.第 21 篇回覆.
第 1/2 頁 (共 22 項)   1 2 下一頁 >
排序方式: 上一個 下一個
  •  11-04-2007, 9:16 下午 139589

• pip33 is not online. Last active: 02-02-2012, 11:22 上午 pip33
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 07-29-2006
    • Mas
    • 籃球夏令營

三連敗的公牛

真可憐, 到現在竟然一勝難求, 到底問題出在那裡? 大班似乎退化得很利害, 連基本的籃板也不見了. Hinrich, Deng, Gordan三人的投籃, 令人擔心, 禁區一點威力都沒有, Joakim Noah 到底在干什麼? 我有預感, 今年的公牛, 會退步得很利害, 尤其是身陷Kobe的交易流言.
  •  11-04-2007, 9:28 下午 139590 in reply to 139589

• lucien is not online. Last active: 07-10-2016, 9:27 下午 lucien
    • Top 100 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 08-08-2007
    • 世界村
    • NBA明星

Re: 三連敗的公牛

主力身陷交易流言和續約疑問 , 這兩個內憂....

想必也沒有心力應付外患吧...

至於大班 ...? 他都幾歲了...?  如果他真的開始退化 , 那也是必然的事...

只是退化的幅度有多大就是了...

所以公牛制服組 , 在這兩年選了  Tyrus Thomas / Joakim Noah  試著培養未來內線...?

只是成效有多大....??? 可能再等1~2年才知道了....

一個偏執的NBA球衣收集狂....
  •  11-04-2007, 9:46 下午 139591 in reply to 139589

because bulls have good players but no SUPERSTARS, they only beat the heat last year because wade got injured, so the bulls really haven't proved anything

john paxon should really consider to trade dang+other guys to get Kobe Bryant

•  11-05-2007, 12:02 上午 139617 in reply to 139589

為了一個Kobe

搞得全隊季前人心惶惶

都不確定會不會被換走

向心力當然出問題

不然就不交易

要交易就趕快

•  11-05-2007, 12:31 上午 139621 in reply to 139617

nickhsu:

為了一個Kobe

搞得全隊季前人心惶惶

都不確定會不會被換走

向心力當然出問題

不然就不交易

要交易就趕快

據說目前確定不會去交易KOBE

開季3連敗

SO WHAT?這只是剛開季而已

別忘了去年小牛也是開季4連敗

只要相信 就會有持續下去的動力
  •  11-05-2007, 12:41 上午 139622 in reply to 139621

rrr123456789:
    nickhsu:

為了一個Kobe

搞得全隊季前人心惶惶

都不確定會不會被換走

向心力當然出問題

不然就不交易

要交易就趕快

據說目前確定不會去交易KOBE

開季3連敗

SO WHAT?這只是剛開季而已

別忘了去年小牛也是開季4連敗

我倒是認為問題是出在班蛙退化太過迅速了!!去年有平均10個籃板,今年到目前為止不到平均4個籃板;沒有好的禁區防守,即使勾登和新瑞奇表現正常不輸球也奇怪。

•  11-05-2007, 3:43 上午 139639 in reply to 139622

班蛙的能力下降,不知道是什麼原因,總覺得他開季陷入了低潮,關鍵他能夠打起來,帶領全隊士氣,或許公牛隊會很好。
  •  11-05-2007, 4:31 上午 139643 in reply to 139589

• john is not online. Last active: 11-16-2015, 5:32 下午 john
    • Top 500 Contributor
      男
    • 加入於 09-16-2007
    • 生於TW,長在NZ
    • 麥當勞高中明星

公牛這幾場,我只看了ESPN的hightlight,覺得他們打的並不錯阿。

糊裡糊塗的就輸了.... Tongue Tied 

•  11-05-2007, 4:41 上午 139644 in reply to 139591

• Pac is not online. Last active: 10-24-2013, 3:38 下午 Pac
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 08-27-2007
    • 高中校隊

The Lakers want Deng/Gordon/Thomas for Kobe.  If the Bulls make the trade, they would essentially be bringing the Lakers to the East.  Kobe will have a supporting cast of 1 good player in Hinrich(Odom), a rebounder in Wallace (Kwame/Bynum), a slow SF that does a little bit of everything Nocioni (Walton) and a crappy bench.

The real trade that the Bulls missed out on was the KG trade.  The wolves asked less for KG than Lakers for Kobe, I remember it was something like Deng/Thomas/9th pick or something like that.  They could have kept 2 players out of their top 3 (Deng/Gordon/Hinrich) and be contenders this year.  But instead, they will be at best as good as what they were last year, which is a 2nd round team.

•  11-05-2007, 5:26 上午 139648 in reply to 139589

Bulls一直都是一個慢熱的隊伍, 之前開季九連敗結果還是可以打進季後賽

Ben Wallace的腳受傷了, 他賽後也承認他根本不敢盡全力打, 因為只要他跳腳就會痛

Joakim Noah受傷根本沒上場, Deng+Gordon目前看來似乎真的有被流言影響到,

目前團隊士氣真的蠻低潮的, 希望公牛老闆可以跟Cuban一樣出來挺球員....

•  11-05-2007, 8:40 上午 139654 in reply to 139648

過去兩個進季後賽的球季公牛都是開低走高

正如dunstan所言

大致上都要等馬戲團之旅走完球隊整合才會慢慢看到

不過大班的疲軟真的是有點擔心

陳志忠的名言:什麼球員最可怕?不要命的球員最可怕。(他在說他自己嗎?)
  •  11-05-2007, 12:31 下午 139684 in reply to 139644

To compare hinrich to Odom is not fair, the more appropriate comparsion is with Deng.  Lamar needs the ball to play at his best, versus Deng who is good at moving without the ball and able to make a quick move to the basket or pullup J.  He is much different than Odom's zig zag or backing into the paint type of playing. Hinrich is being ask to guard the best scorer for Chicago, which I think he is over matched most of the time,with addition of Kobe they will provide one of the best defensive backcourt and compliment each other on offense.

Ben Wallace and Joe Smith is much more experienced and better front duo than Kwame and Bynum, Thomas, Noah, what Chicago needs to do is to see if they can get a backup PF out of this deal, ideally Turiaf

Chiacgo will need to acquire from somewhere athletic fowards with notable offensive skills which they really lack of if they made the trade Duhon, Nocioni, Thabo are not strong enough of backup...

Too much focus on who they are giving away it is more sensiable for them to get Kobe plus turiaf and Maruice Evans or one out of two will be helpful...

•  11-05-2007, 12:38 下午 139685 in reply to 139684

• Pac is not online. Last active: 10-24-2013, 3:38 下午 Pac
    • Not Ranked
      男
    • 加入於 08-27-2007
    • 高中校隊

become Barkeley:

To compare hinrich to Odom is not fair, the more appropriate comparsion is with Deng.  Lamar needs the ball to play at his best, versus Deng who is good at moving without the ball and able to make a quick move to the basket or pullup J.  He is much different than Odom's zig zag or backing into the paint type of playing. Hinrich is being ask to guard the best scorer for Chicago, which I think he is over matched most of the time,with addition of Kobe they will provide one of the best defensive backcourt and compliment each other on offense.

Ben Wallace and Joe Smith is much more experienced and better front duo than Kwame and Bynum, Thomas, Noah, what Chicago needs to do is to see if they can get a backup PF out of this deal, ideally Turiaf

Chiacgo will need to acquire from somewhere athletic fowards with notable offensive skills which they really lack of if they made the trade Duhon, Nocioni, Thabo are not strong enough of backup...

Too much focus on who they are giving away it is more sensiable for them to get Kobe plus turiaf and Maruice Evans or one out of two will be helpful...

I wasn't comparing the style of play between Odom and Hinrich.  They are obviously very different, as they play different positions.  In terms of their caliber of play, they are both borderline all-star players.

I don't know if you have been watching Ben Wallace lately, but right now I would rather have Kwame and Bynum over Ben Wallace and Joe Smith.  It is a even bigger landslide when you factor in the amount of money that the duos are making.

As I said, the main thing here is that Kobe wouldn't be in a better situation than he is currently in by going to the Bulls.  And the Bulls certainly aren't that much better with Kobe considering the amount of quality players they would have to give up to get him.

•  11-05-2007, 5:12 下午 139732 in reply to 139685

Sorry I might be reading between the lines.   I hate it when other people do that to me too...  

Odom is an accomplished player who has been in the league for 8 years. he also serve on the team USA and played well. he is boearderline allstar at forward position he  will never be an allstar in west.   considering his competitors are Dirk, Duncan, Marion, Brand, Pau, Melo, Boozer, not mentioning KG.from before.   He does not look like someone can be motivated when going gets tough and definitely did not rise to the challenge as a wingman with Kobe being in the driver seat  Odom just cruises, I think his career has reach it's peak.

Hinrich is just beganning to blossom, He has taking on tough challenges and responded, he will be a tough competitor with Kobe next to him.  He will also be so much more effective if Ben can guard somebody at the 2 position instead of Hinrich going both ways on PG and D-up the best scorer .

Wallace is playing like he is 40 years old, yes he does not look too good at this point but I think he will play inspired basketball if there is a core leadship that can lite a fire under his ass. bynum plays like he is 20 years old (and he is) He has unlimited potential front of him ( perhaps the best out of all the players we have mentioned). But at this point I rather go to war with Ben than Dre any day of the week.  Joe Smith is playing well, this former number 1 pick is smarter, more experienced, more motivated and a better player than the number 1 pick that plays for LA.

It looks like Kobe is in a good situation now with LA.   beside the slow start versus Houston, they have beaten 2 of the top teams from the west.   But as for Chicago's sake, With Kobe they will be closer to the Championships, but if they don't get that ring in 2 years, they will be in deep SXXX.

That is my opinion...

•  11-05-2007, 5:24 下午 139740 in reply to 139732

大班不像以前的大班..
第 1/2 頁 (共 22 項)   1 2 下一頁 >
以 XML 格式的 RSS 新聞傳送觀看
地址:10646北市大安區羅斯福路3段29號10樓之1
電話:02-2366-1520
Copyright © 2007-2016 圓球城市. All rights reserved